#8: Cozy Cone Motel
Variety is the spice of life, and nowhere is that truer than at the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land. Here you'll find five giant cones clustered together acting as snack stands that each serve up a different type of food, typically with a “cone” theme:
• Cozy Cone #1: Churros and soda
• Cozy Cone #2: Soft-serve ice cream and “route” beer floats
• Cozy Cone #3: Chili, mac & cheese, and limeades
• Cozy Cone #4: Pretzels, twists, and frozen beverages
• Cozy Cone #5: Flavored popcorn
Admittedly, it can be a little frustrating to order from multiple “cones” here, since you have to wait in line each time. However, if you go in with a plan of action, you can pull it off without wasting too much time at all.
There you have it, our eight favorite places to grab a quick bite in California Adventure Park. Try them all to see if you agree with our picks, or come up with a list of your own favorites.
Either way, your taste buds are sure to come away satisfied.